Friday, December 11

Julia

Im watching Julie& Julia, it made me think about my blog, and that I havn't gotten on for a while..
Well.. recently.. All A's in school (except for AP Gov.. which is an 88.. but thats a high B!) I have gotten into college, and it is my dream college so I am thrilled as heck. My senior year is going wonderfully, its full of stress, but i am determined to live life to its fullest.
I can't wait for college but i am so scared of the big changes ahead of me.
Other big news is that my family is moving to south america in the next couple years. I am excited about this interesting development. They have decided upon further notice, that living in America is just to expensive and that living in another country is cheeper. I agree with them, so that if they ever move to such a place, they could live like kings on a salary that in america wouldn't support a family of 2. well, this will be fun for my family and I know inside that it is the right choice. the only thing that i am worried about is that i will be all by myself when they leave, and will have no help when i am in college all on my lonesome.

I have decided to take part in the SC teacher's loan program, which is the state will pay $2,500
a year towards my college and after i graduate i will work for them in the 'cirtical' areas of the state that desperately need teachers. Look out SC, you have a future Art Teacher!
In college i will be doing a Major/minor of Art Education and Graphic Design. this is a perfect job for me.
now, i have a migrane since the weather .. and i hit my head against David's second period today. i bumped into him when i was trying to hug him and hit his head with my head (REALY HARD) so now i will take a warm bath then off to bed, so i can take the ACT in the morning and get some more scholarships lol.
NIGHT

-Emmy

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home