Wednesday, December 30

i has nothing to do.. i kind of want to make some video blogs with David.. maybe i will at the new years party.
nothing special thing Christmas. it seems that the older i get the less exciting they are.. I'm on the phone with David right now, and he is falling asleep.. I'm a little upset since we haven't talked at all tonight, but i think I'm just going to let him sleep..
I'm really tired myself, but I'm really hungry, so i can't sleep. i do not want school to start back.. NO. i want to sleep and be fat and lazy. at this point i am so mad at school right now i want to drop out. die die die...
good night..
bloggarversary was two days ago lol :3
-emmy

4 comment(s):

I know this feeling too good. Currently am in summer holidays and definitely don't want school to start again. Not even in 2 years >-<

By Blogger Sarah, at July 28, 2010 at 3:57 AM  

this is like 11

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 10, 2011 at 3:39 AM  

I DON'T know this feeling. So busy with my photos and my new blog. Look here. Like your blog too. Have a nice day Emmy. Peace.

By Blogger 'Zmail, at December 13, 2011 at 3:43 AM  

Indeed.

By Blogger 'Zmail, at May 4, 2012 at 6:37 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home