Monday, May 4

im at skoooll!!!

hey im at school. i figured out i cant post pictures anymore form some echnical reason so i cant show u. im in the computer lab for my Computer applications 2 class. me and my computer partner/ one of my bffs leonard and bored. he is playing on my Gameboy adv. SP and im blogging. im bored. can you tell!
I <3 u kathy!!! uve stuck wiht me after all this long long time girl!!
so school is going good. im making As in almost all my classes and my GPA is 3.6! how coolio! now if i can just keep it up. ^^
my computer teacher likes me lol. shes crazy but i like her too. her name is Mrs. M.
ok so now im just gonna go back to doing school stuff. leo is havign some trouble wiht my SP. its to' stone age' for his futuristic DS skillz. i need to go teach hi m how to be oldfashioned. lol. love u yew all! *huggie*

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home