Sunday, June 1

Happy June! Good news, more good News! new Blog, WIWT


Happy first of June everyone!
don't you just love it when the month starts on a Sunday? =D
its so organized, (unlike me!)
so yeah. happy first of June! ITS SUMMER!

Good News!!


Kathy!!!
I LOVVEE UUUUUUUU!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Kathy, one of my best bloggy friends, bought all of my book worms on Etsy today!
IM SO HAPPYY! she is going to give them to Destinyand her mom, and Todd and keep one 4 herself. :D lol
but im so happpyy! YAY! U MADE MY DAY!
yay! now i just have to figure out how to sen them. lol.
so yeah. THANKS YOU THE BESTEST EVER!

MORE good news!

I HAVE A JOB!
i have a job!
i hAvE a JoB!
YAY!
well, Will's hired me!
i have a job!
its minimum wage (5.80$ an hour)
and im not working full time, but, its the best thing ever!
YAY! i wll start out blowing balloons for kids and partysand stuff, and slowly advance to cashier. :D also a highlight of my day.

i am making good Friends at oakbrook already!
i went to my twin's party Friday evening. that was fun!
(she is not really my twin, but we are soo similar!! its creepy)
her name is Beth. and we hung out, and it was soo cool!
and i met this guy. he is sweet. i wont tell u his name, yet, cuz my mom might read this, but ill have i know, he is from the same religion! so there. haha. lol.
(my parents have this thing about dating outside of our religion, well, they have this thing about dating in general. I'm not allowed to. until I'm in college. it WAS supposed to e until I'm 16, but since im here now, they decided its still to soon. i was wtf to that. I'm mature. i think. he he)
but yeah. it wa UBER FUN!

so yeah. things are going pretty good for me right now. i am going to go take a nap. even tho i am supposed to be doing some reading, and some math, but its Sunday! idc. lol. I'm napping. well deserved. ^^

the only thing i can think that's bad Right now, is that i have poison ivy, no texting on my phone, and my hair is still and Fugly color of brown. lol.
so yeah. love to u all. prayers to
Kathy for Little Joshua, and Lisa for Girlie!

oh yeah!

i have done it.
found a guyblog!
i have been searching for a blog by a guy. and not one that has to do Whit sports on anything. just a blogging blog. and i found one. he is a nice guy from.. somewhere. I'm not quite sure! lol, but here is his link. ^^


Metis Wong
http://wackychineseboy.blogspot.com/

yeah. check him out if ur interested! :D i added him to the nav bar!


WIWT
today is a lazy dazie. lol. bandage for poison ivy!
its really itchy, and has ointment all over it, so i have a bandage on ym arm. very pitiful looking. lol. if you haven't guessed my favorite colors by now, lol. ur silly.


6 comment(s):

Happy June 1st. IDC what day the
1st of the month falls on but I hate when the last day of the month is on a Monday because it makes for a stressful day at work for me. I'm glad to hear things are going good for you. Good luck with your new job!!

By Blogger ChrissyM, at June 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

poisen ivy sucks :( I am so excited about summer starting!!! What do you do at your new job?

By Blogger Miranda, at June 1, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Emmy,

Thanks for the kind and sweet mention :) I love those BookWorms and have been wanting to get them since you posted them! Destiny is especially excited about getting hers :)

That's awesome that you have a new job! It sounds like a lot of fun!

Cool that you had fun at the b-day party, and met a cute/nice guy too! I'm sure your parents are being cautious, and just want to make sure you'll be ok when you date. I know I'll be that way with Destiny too.

Hang in there, keep being responsible, and stay strong in church. All things will work out as long as you keep "Choosing The Right".

SO happy for you!! Sounds like a great start to the Summer!!

(((HUGS)))

By Blogger Kathy, at June 2, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Tell me about your new job? I was slightly stunned about the pay. I'm trying to guess where you live ... Oregon hasn't had $6.00/ min. wage in years. However, when I was in college my friend, Amanda, worked as a server in a swanky restaurant in Oklahoma and she only got $2.50/hr. I couldn't believe it! It seemed insane to me!

Are you saving up to buy something special, or just for clothes and summer fun?

By Blogger Ash Unabashed, at June 4, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

P.S. Please send the link to your Etsy store!

Cheers,
Ash

By Blogger Ash Unabashed, at June 4, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

sure ^^ will do ash. thanks for all the comments!

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at June 4, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home