Sunday, June 15

Happy Fathers Day; Board


Happy Fathers day to all... dads.

I'm really just posting for lack of anything better to do.
today, on the radio, and i hardly ever listen to the radio, i heard somehitng so terrible, so earsplitting, so horrendous, i almost died. and i mean it. it was.. it WAS, IT WASSS, a Hanna Montanan song. errg! X_x

something about not waiting to see someone again. i couldn't really tell, i was rithing on the floor in pain.

as you can guess, i am not a mileycyrus fan. she changed her name you know. lol.
so really, im not a fan of Destiny Hope Cyrus.
but apparently eveeetrrrryyy one called her miley. yeah right.
but yeah. all she ever sings about is about how grea it is to be a pop princess, get boys, and be a TV star. yuck. i loathe her.

well, Happy fathers day again..
:3

3 comment(s):

OH MY GOODNESS!

Finally someone who shares my loathing for Destiny Hope "Miley" Cyrus. Goodness, I listen to the radio a lot and change it every time I hear her. I. Can. Not. Stand. Her. Period.

I heard something interesting on the radio today - a different, older band called Lustra I think is angry with her, because her song "Superstar" sounds JUST like their song "Scotty Doesn't Know," with the tempo slowed down. Not the lyrics, but the music. They aren't happy at all. Maybe they'll sue her.

Oh - I don't know when I'm graduating because I don't know which program I'm going into yet. One is a two year program, the other is four. That and my old school STILL needs to mail my transcript to my new school.

By Blogger kirsten marie, at June 15, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Destiny's sister, and the other girl the family is adopting, loves Hannah Montana. I haven't heard her sing, but I watched her show with Todd and Destiny one weekend...and she/her show is SO annoying! Yuk!

It's "funny" that you mentioned her real name on this post, because yesterday Todd and I were looking up baby names (we're thinking of changing Joshua's name, well making Joshua his middle name and then having a different first name) and we looked up Destiny's name...there was Destiny Hope Cyrus, and I didn't know that was Miley Cyrus' real name! Wild!

By Blogger Kathy, at June 16, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

death to destiny hope cyrus!

oo! i love scottie doesnt know. lol. bad song. but i like it. she is a fugly beach. lol.
thats cool you are going to change joshua's name. aww. so yeah. she IS evil incarnate. i dont know why she is such a hit. her show does stink. really annnooyyiinng. it drives me up the wall.

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at June 16, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home