Monday, June 23

Viva la Vida!



im so excited about Coldplay's new album, Viva la Vida. i just adore them. thier new album cover song is the best. im not a long time fan of CP, but after clocks, i was hooked. :3 thanks to by BFF T..


today is music Playlist.

i am into a new artist called kerli, she is kinda weird, but i adore it. very harajuku. shuwheat. her song 'Love is Dead' is very sweet. even tho i care not to watch the music video.. its slightly ..strange.
Modest Mouse with 'Dashboard'.
(okay i admit it) Fallout Boy with 'This Aint a Scene is a... arms Race'
Bobby Gentry with 'Ode to Billie Joe'. i will write a review for this in a little. it has such depth.
the Goo-Goo Dolls - Black Balloon.
Mcfly - She Falls Asleep
Radiohead - Creep
Relient K - Who i am hates Who I've Been.

that is today. i dont have much time to think lately. so i think in music. its a beautiful thought. and it is singing through my mind as i type.

poetry. i thought about thinking in song. its slightly hard. but it is easy to Feel in Music.

with how i have been busy, with school, work and.. i feel like im missing somthing.. big.

well, with all of those things, its hard to even think right now.

so i wont go into any of my normal posts or anything. the usual. i am feeling a change over head.

somthing is diffrent. i move through the days in a litteral daze.

until my brother goes 'ayy baybay'. ug. he KNOWS i hate it when he does that. hence, he does it.

i AMNOT his 'bay bay', im his SISTER. UGGGG.

anyways. today at work was okay. very slow. and i was in the daze thing..

idk why im in a daze, its not a BAD thing, its nto a sad daze, just a not present daze. im not depsressed or anything. just zoned out. not high, i can think. but its on the surrface. i enjoy things, u know, talking to my family, and work, but its just all noise. its not whats really important. what IS important i cant figure out yet. idk whats going on. but i dont mind. becuase its part of the unimportant things.

all i can say about all of this is ERG. whats wrong with ME?!??!

.. who knows.

so yeah. any thoughts? sugestions on what IS wrong? idk. i have to sort this all out. but first, i have a long paper on the hound of the beaskervilles, (YICK) and then sleep. i have been doing that a lot. like a whole lot.

I Slept more that 60% of last week.

i dont think that is normal. i jsut cant think of anything else to do.

i need a vaycation.

.. i dont get one this year. im trying to plan somthing .. i have posed the idea of a traintrip to Charleston. i can be done, i have found. i'd stay with a family friend. do some shopping. i really need to do that. that'll perk me up 90% of the time.

the charelston open air markets are the best thing ever invented. i will get a white miniskirt. thats what i need. i need to feel pretty. :3 even if it IS a miniskirt. which my parents disapprove of. haha. but whatever. i have started collecting things for my box to kitri. i have 1 thing.. lol..hem.its cute, i promise u will like it so far.

ill keep slowly working on that.

OO, i know what i need. Flipflops. and shorts.

i am so anti-fashion sumtimes. i haev my own little fashion. and it lives in the winter. lol.

my summer clothes comes to about,.. nothiing that i cant wear in winter to.>.>

i need to work on this..if anyone wants to AIM me, sicne i bored, my screen name is imindiemmy.

see yall!

(OMG, i just said yall.. o.O" )

4 comment(s):

Hi Emmy! I love Coldplay's new cd too. I'm going to download Kerli because I've never heard of her. I'm on a real "songstress" kick right now. Loving Adele, Feist, Estelle, Fine Frenzy, Meiko, etc. Any other suggestions for me?

I'm not sure why you're feeling a "daze." But it could be the changing of seasons or simple because you're working and have a monumentous change coming up real soon ... college! If you're starting to feel depressed, combined with sleeping, then that is not a good sign and you need to talk to your parents (omg- I sound so "school counselor"), but if it's just a drifting daze, then I'm sure you'll bounce out of it soon. Be aware of it and see where it takes you. Maybe it's telling you to look for signs in the universe! :) Listen to yourself. Your intuition ...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 26, 2008 at 8:12 AM  

coldplay rocks!
humm, ive never heard of msot of those artist! lol. im into indie rock, and punk altrn. stuff. .. i woudl sugest.. cartel, dashboardconfessional, the goo goo dolls, modset mouse, paramore, relient k, and sublime. those ar soem of the better one. lol.
ill check out some of your bands too! im alwasy excited abot new bands.!
well, i have college in 2 more years, this comming year ill be a junior. go me.
work is not monotoous, it is really fun.. but i still zone out. idk. im not despressed. its jsut weird. loll, u do sound like a school counciler! lol.
but thats coool.
thanks for your advice. =3 i will listen to the universe. lol. ill get back to u on what it tells me soon. thanks ash, ur the best!

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at June 26, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

I remember feeling the way that you do, when I was a teenager too.

Sometimes I still feel that way :) Really, I do. It's the changes in our live's, and it can even be the changes in the Seasons (as ash commented). Also, not to sound goofy, but it can be your hormones. They play a big role in how you feel mentally and physically. I know because of all the craziness I've had with my PCOS, infertility, etc.

It could be depression too. I've always had a problem with depression, since I was about 13 years old...and I just finally got help for/with it a little under a year ago.

Just keep a watch on how you're feeling. It may just be the "normal" teenage ups and downs, or it could be something more. Let your parents know how you're feeling. It sounds like they are great parents, and that they are there for you. If they feel you need to see a therapist, or a doctor (for tests on your hormones or thyroid), be open to that. It really can help. I wish that my parents would've done that for me.

Definitely see about taking a little vacation. Plan it out with your parents. It will be something to look forward to, and it will add some excitement to your life.

Hope you get out of your "daze"/funk soon.

(((HUGS)))

P.S. I have a pic of Destiny with her BookWorm...on my blog :)

By Blogger Kathy, at June 28, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Hey Emmy!

Sorry I haven't kept in touch lately - I've been super busy! I'll post more about that on my blog.

Anyway, I don't think the daze thing is anything to worry about, unless, like everyone says, you do start feeling depressed. I get into my own little daze phases like that too, when all I want to do is curl up in bed for no apparent reason. I can be as happy as a clam, but just want to sleep, you know?

Either way, keep your head up :-)

By Blogger kirsten marie, at June 28, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home