Friday, June 13

Double Tag, Gathering, and gone alot!

I've been tagged twice by crissy! its been a while! lol.

The "rules" of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment,
letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


Ten years ago: today, i was 6 years old.. which means.. i was.. probably.. doing girl scout things? i honestly don't remember that long ago!


Five things in today's 'to do list':
wake up,
be picked up by mom form friend's house,
CLEAN MY ROOM! (its never a mess, until i got so busy i didn't have time to think!)
do math test.. again.
blog..


Snacks I enjoy:
chocolate
coke zero
chocolate animal crackers..

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
take a long nap since i now know i never have to work hard to get money, haha.

Places I have lived: South Carolina.. and South Carolina.. and oh, south Carolina..!

Tagged the Second!


have been tagged by Crissy a while ago. I am supposed to name 7 random and or weird facts about myself. So here it goes:
1. i have no shorts in my wardrobe, yet. flip flops either.

2. if i see another sharpie in my life, i will curl up and die! ( i price tagged and sorted over 3,000 sharpies at work in the past couple days)

3. apparently my type of guy is prep football players. even tho I'm not that kind of person! lol.

4. i am trying to AIM, Blog, and do my religion homework at the same time.

5. i adore WE the Kings, an neto band

6. i will most likely grow up to be a yuppie, haha.

College yuppie (future me)


7. i am really tired.


Now I have to tag 7 people. who ever reads this if you want to play along just leave me a message so I can check your blog out.
and i tag..
Kathy, Kitri, Ash, and Blondie for both of the taggy things. lol!

Okay! well, i have had Ash and kitri interested in my package sending thing, sooo,

i will start collecting stuff for your guys packages. it may take a bit tho! lol. i cant wait to get yours!

and i will be gone alot next week, due to uber busy scedule, and the following week, because i am going to a friend's house to stay a week. that will be fun. mini vaykay. i might post pics of us while we are hanging out and stuff. so yeah. ;3 lots of love!

Emmy

5 comment(s):

I already did this first one!

By Blogger Lucas, at June 14, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

haha. go figure. :3 thats cool tho. :D

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at June 14, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Yay! This will be fun :)

By Blogger kirsten marie, at June 15, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

I did all of mine :)

By Blogger Kathy, at June 17, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

YAY!

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at June 17, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home