Saturday, June 7

Busyness, SATs Me Shopping, You Shopping, Me Fotoqueen, Heart in Ohio! All My Remaining love, Exchange!




Busyness!:
Its been really hectic this week.
something everyday!
work, friends, family friends,
SATs.. stuff.
its been quite trying.
and now an old hand injury is starting to hurt me again. ouch. i have to wrap something around my hand as a makeshift splint. right now it is an old ribbon, haha.
so busyness is hectic..
but for a girl with insomnia problems, i am keeping up quite well!
i am enjoying work alot! i am also excelling alot too.
where as it took the other new (not so new anymore) girl over a month to answer the phone,
i am making calls already! i blew up my first balloon 30 minutes into the job, and my first large bouquet on the second. i rock. lol.
i am really learning where everything is quickly. and let me tell u, wills in NOT an easy place to navigate! lol.
i get payed next Thursday. I'm happy. i will have to save it though! lol.so there is your explanation for the decrease in posts, and comments on all of my bloggy friend's blogs. sorry! ive been so busy!

SATs:
well, it is done. i took the SATs for the first time.. SO!
here is what i thought of it..
WHAT A FLIPPING WASTE OF TIME!
i got up early for THAT??!!
it was not hard.. it was easyish. i will tell weather it was overall easish when i get my scores bakc in a couple weeks tho. i don't know who well i did, but i was expecting it to be SO much harder!
but i was also not stressed about doing well since this was a practice run. it was lame tho. no cell phones in the building. im surprised they didn't frisk us. it was strict. no talking Whit other people at all. no gum.. no food.. no talking, u have to bring 2 pencils, #2 only!! lol.
no cell phones at all. sheesh. i wouldn't cheat even if i could, lol.
oh this is the cool part, they had u sign this forum, stating that you wouldn't discuss the test in any part or at all Whit anyone, including, fellow test takers, parents, teachers, councilors, friends and religious persons. HAHAHA. i was almost like, screw that, im telling the WORLD! lol. jkjk, i wouldn't do that. but it is a good excuse for not going through the hairy business of, 'how was ur test?'..' why wont u talk to me about the test?' what kind of questions did they ask?" thing with my parnets. life saver in wolf's clothing? lol. over all: not as bad as first assumed.


Me Shopping:
i went shopping this week. not a good idea i must admit!
but i got some coolio stuff!
a pair of rainbow gloves, and a pastel studded belt. so cute! i will wear it every day to school next year!

You Shopping:
Kathy,
Have the Bookworms Arrived yet? i hope so! lol.

Thanks for all you interest in my bookworms!
thanks ash and Kitri for wanted some! i really hope u can get one!
i added new ones a while ago. :3 go me. lol.

Ive been taking fotos off the wall lately. i enjoy editing them so much!! :3 here is one of my favorites!





yes i know, I'm such a weirdie kid, haha. but tis fashion. and i enjoy being tacky wacky! those are my gloves, the new rainbow one, and my best friends one, my best friend B. has the other. :D


Hawthorne heights: Ohio is for lovers.
well,i think Ohio is for.. people in Ohio.
my heart is at the beach. with someone. ^^ enough said.


All my Remaining Love Goes out to Kathy and little Joshua for the adoption. I'm still praying!


Exchange!

okay, having read many blogs in my short time blogging, i have come across this several times, in many different forms and always thou hgt it was pretty darn coolio!okay, here is how it works...i send u a package of sweet stuff from where i am at.. things that have been sent:music play lists, post cards, stuff i made, cards, stuff from where i work, stuff form where i live, and anything in general i find cute and would like to share with someone.
then u mail me back with like stuff. :D stuff liie listed above, to me. hence thee great exchange.
kitiri had the idea of sending cakes and stuff she made herself. i say rock on! lol.so yeah, if you are interested, then just email me at cuteable@live.com,
and i will give u my address and stuff. ^.^
but this is only for my bloggy friends i know! im not giving it out to random strangers!
T_T lol.
so yeah, love to all of my friends!
ILY!! :3
have a coolness week!
ill get back to u when u have a break from reality!


9 comment(s):

Glad to hear your new job is going well for you! I thought the SATs were silly myself. Nice picture, you are a pretty girl, you have the same crazy style as my sister Kay. LOL!

Chrissy

By Blogger ChrissyM, at June 8, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

YAY no more SATs! I like your idea of sending stuff to other friends, but I wouldnt know what to send lol...my sister wanted gloves like you have. they are cute!

By Blogger Miranda, at June 8, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

haha. i got them at hottopic. if you have amall uc an find them in there. the rainbow ones at least. the fishnet ones are from.. spencers. hahahaha. i didnt get tem. a friend did. im scared of that place! lol.but yeah. lol. i have taste! go me.

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at June 8, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

aww you have hot topic, I have to go all the way to bellis fair across the boarder in washington to go there. I live in Vancouver BC.

By Blogger Miranda, at June 9, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

When you have a sec. I tagged you on my blog.

By Blogger ChrissyM, at June 9, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Emmy,

That's great that you're excelling at your new job! It sounds like you're doing awesome, and enjoying your job. Go girl!!

I never took the SAT's, but I was scared to death of the thought of them. I bet you aced them :)

Yes, I got the bookworms today. YEY!! Todd and Destiny were both home when the mail got here, and we all had a great time opening up your package! SOOOOO CUTE!!! We all LOVE them!!! Destiny and Todd have been playing with them all day...having them "talk" to each other and such :)

We really do LOVE them, and will keep them in our books...out where everyone can see them. They are really cute and they are really cool! You should sell them for a little more even, I'll e-mail you later about that. We love that you named them too! Awesome idea!

By Blogger Kathy, at June 9, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Hey Emmy- I emailed you about the "exchange." Let me know if you're interested in my idea!

Glad to hear everything is going so well. That was fun that we got to see a picture of you! Now I know more about your style and will be able to send you more edgy-urban things from PDX!

Talk to you soon!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 9, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

tramadol online tramadol dosage 100mg - tramadol dosage cats

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM  

buy phentermine online no rx phentermine online+yahoo - phentermine bluelight

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 18, 2012 at 7:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home