Thursday, May 22

They Grow, Some Card Fun, UFOs and alot of photos.

Some Random Pics:
Andy looking high, lol
a pretty flower in my garden. hopefully my sunflowers will be coming up soon.
my cute little friend maria. she's a sweetie.
my friend Tommy, on his college break. he and his family came over to play some cards,
monkey in the middle and see he chicks. he's wearing my funky Afro wig. (we were playing poker, lol. and he needed a hat.)
UFOs:
None of these photos were edited in any ways during uploading. the writing was floating in the sky. haha. (jkjk)

They Grow:
the chicks are growing like craaaayzeee. they literally grew over night. they have already gotten so bigg! but they are still as cute as ever. i love their fluffy down so much that i just had to take a picture of it. lol. so here it is. ^^



1 comment(s):

Those chick are sooooo cute!
nice blog!
i updated my blog=]

By Blogger ღ=]♥Kaylaღ=]♥, at May 25, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home