Wednesday, May 21

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Kathy to list 10 weird or random facts or habits about myself! this should be a random random list, lol.
  1. I watch Sponge bob.. no one is to old for sponge bob!!
  2. we have this cat named peaches, and the neighbors think that he is theirs. i think they need to first take care of the dog they already have, lol.
  3. right now, i have a really bad sore throat. and i just woke up. its 12pm.
  4. i have this old pair of converse, that are.. old. ha ha. i am surprised they have lasted this long.
  5. i believe that if Cuddy let House take those pills, he would be fine. he didn't over react THAT much. just an addict. but not a dangerous one.
  6. I am addicted to a Aime series called death note. and.. I'm still addicted to it.. still..ha ha
  7. if i get any farther behind in school, i wont have any summer.
  8. I have Had about 12 emails in my life time. i still keep ur about 6 of them.
  9. i spend about 70% of my day on the computer.
  10. if my bloggy Friends were any more supportive of me, i wouldn't know what to do! lol

but thanks kathy!

i tag Kitri, Miranda, Crissy and.. kay kay.

2 comment(s):

I could agree with a lot of those!

I also watch sponge-bob!! :-).

I posted mine :)

By Blogger kirsten marie, at May 21, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

I love these tags, they are fun and great way to get to know each other.

By Blogger ChrissyM, at May 22, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home