Thursday, May 1

a Pocky Charm, and Aspireing Artist who is really stressed and about to go insane, but loving it. ^_^



some pics i drew, and uhmm. stuff. im going to be uber busy for the next couple days, so if i dont post much, forgive me please. not as if anyone cares, lol. i dont have they many readers.

4 comment(s):

I love your drawings, they are awesome, I especially love the one side view of the girl.

By Blogger Miranda, at May 2, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Those are awesome pictures! You are a truly great artist! Do you think you'll be going into some art classes when you go to college? That would be a really good thing to do.

I used to draw fairies, Princesses, Jem, horses, and unicorns. I always did them in pencil too. I still draw a little here and there, but now it's more "country/crafty".

By Blogger Kathy, at May 2, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

wow. thanks guys. i thought about art classes, at college, but my parents want me to take somthing practical. like a realestate agent, or a graphic disigner. which i thought was a lovely idea. the designeri mean. i just realized it would be good for me, so ill write about it later. but thanks so mcuh guys! ^_^ the side view one is en elf.. form LOTR. and the cinderella one is the evil cinerella, cinderevil. ^_^ there is also chi from chobits, and there is a girl from pride and predjuice, and Snow black, the evil twin of snow white. oh, and emily the strange too. ^_^ thats me, emily the strange, or emmy actualy, lol. ^_^ u used to draw kitri? i'd lurv to see some!

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at May 3, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

cool drawings:))

By Blogger Christine Clemmensen, at May 4, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home