Saturday, May 24

Memes form Blondie,

well. these seem to be going around allot lately. i wonder why. but, they are good time killers for sure.
here is one i stolen from Blondie.
yay! i wrote that in HTML by myself. yay!

so here goes.

1. What were you doing 5 years ago today?
oh gosh. well, if i remembered, i prolly wouldn't tell you. i would have been about 11 then. and that time in my life is a bit hazy right now.lol.

2. Name 5 snacks that you love:
a. Chocolate animal crackers
b. pears
c. granola bars
d. Coke Zero
e. fries (soo bad for me too!)

3. What are 5 things on your ‘To-Do’ list for today, or things you’ve already done today
a. sew some ears into my new hoodie i got a wallymart. it will be a bear hoodie.
b. do some science, (yeah right)
c. go shopping, which i have already done.
d. blog
e. finish house, well as far as its gone. almost there!

4. Name 5 things I would do if I won five million dollars:

* Travel the world with different organizations, carefully placing money where it would be the most beneficial and building low cost, high efficiency homes in war torn and impoverished countries. GOOD ANSWER! ill stick with that one.

* Buy some new clothes! i suffer from old clothes syndrome. (i dont have a very big wardrobe)
and get some for mom too. she needs clothes also.

* Give some to my church.

* pay for school, and college for my brothers and i.

* donate it to some organization.. not sure which tho.

5. Name 5 bad habits you have:

* Binge Eating

*Procrastinating when it comes to schoolwork, or any work.

* not saying my morning and night prayers. *yawn*

* Spending money i dont have.

* obsessing about the past, what people think, and how i look.

6. Name 5 places you’ve lived:

*the USA? lol.

7. Name 5 jobs you’ve had:

1. working for my dad. (uggh)
2. babysitting
3, cleaning houses
4. ushering for concerts
5. selling drinks (soda FYI)


ill keep u posted on my hoodie progress, lol.
see ya. and feel free to steal this, lol.

1 comment(s):

NO wonder why you get a long with my sister Kay she is a huge Procrastor when it comes to schoolwork. Our parents have a chore getting her to do her homework.

By Blogger ChrissyM, at May 24, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home