Monday, May 26

Genius! House; Does it Ever End? WIWIT


if that's how u spell it. i'd like to thank
Blondie.. who gave me inspiration. and help. kinda. lol. (my design looks allot like hers.. i cant help but notice)
after messing with my template so much, ive started to get used to how the HTML blogger template worked. which was coolness. so yeah. not that i know how to write HTML or anything, i stink at it. i get href spelled wrong. lol. which confuses me forever. haha. but, i spent alot of time working on editing this template for my private blog. an update blog for our friends who live at the beach. so i used the base form Blondie, and edited things like position, color, fonts, pictures. it was cool. so, i got on my computer and made this picture of the beach. it was fun.
you can go Here to see what it looks like. ^^ this is my list of random stuff blog. so yeah.


i finished watching House. i REALLY liked it. i cant wait till season 5 comes out. i heard something goes one between Cuddy and house. i think that's good for house. i wonder what they call men who are old maids. but not maids. lol. old geezers? haha. jkjk.

does it ever end?

School is never going to end! but, i guess that's because i procrastinate and make blogs instead of doing math , or reading something. but oh well. i have all the summer to do it. i hope. i wish someone would just do it for me. im so lazy. i know. yeah. soo.. im going to listen to more of my books on tape and do some math like a good little girl. lol.

this is an outfit i designed using Polyvore today. itsnt it cute? not actualy what im weairng today.


9 comment(s):

You sound like my sister Kay when it comes to the dreadful math homework and she's always asking me to type her homework for her.

I love House. Did you know House doesn't talk (voice wise) like he does on the show he sounds totally different.

When you have a chance I need to chat with you. You seem very computer savy (sp?) wondering if you know have any great (free) photo imaging programs? Let me know feel free to email me mickey8888@verizon.net

By Blogger ChrissyM, at May 27, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Contrary to what you think, school will end. One day you'll be an adult, and you'll look back and think, "well, how did I get here?" :) Until then, good luck with your studies. :)

By Blogger mushroommeadows, at May 27, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Hi. Sorry it's taken me so long to comment. I always appreciate all your comments and it's fun to know I'm still edgy and hip enough to warrant comments from a fute (fun and cute!) 17 year-old!

I'm impressed with your blog template-- i have NO IDEA to how to design that. Good for you.

Good luck with the math--- I know ho w that goes. I spent most of my Algebra career at the beach with my friends. Now I have to use a calculator for everything and say things like, "I'm too cute to do math," to make up for the fact that I'm TERRIBLE with numbers. Looking back I'd give up a tan to understand Algebra 2 anyday. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

By Blogger Ash Unabashed, at May 27, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

Hey! Good job with the template; you're well on your way...

By Blogger Lucas, at May 28, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

I love your blog and thanks for all your comments! I hope you are enjoying mine as well!

Have a good week Emmy!

By Blogger Anna, at May 28, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Hey Emmy...I will delete your last comment because you used your last name! :) I know who you are and I am glad that you stop by often! :) Maybe we can meet one day when I am visiting my family!

By Blogger Anna, at May 28, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

thanks everyone! :D

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at May 28, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

hi emmy, thanks for checking out my blog! yay, i love homeschoolers! (especially that you're being homeschooled and happy aboutit..my kids are still so little i just hope they end up happy about it, but rightnow they lov e it!) your outfit is so cute, what do you mean you're not wearing it today, lol? :) darci

By Blogger darci, at May 31, 2008 at 4:56 AM  

aww. thanks darci. i am not actualy wearing that today, i posted the titel wiht WIWT, (what i am wearing today.) and im not really wearing it today, lol. i just designed it. :D thanks tho. :D

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at May 31, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home