Friday, May 16

ETSY!!!

Etsy rocks. i love that site.
i realized today, that i needed more of a way of brining in money to help pay for school.
soo, i decided to make soem etsy stuff.
tomarrow im gonna go to wallymart and buy some bookworm making stuff, and some rosarys. fun. ill sell them. and u have to promise to buy somthing! lol. i need it.
i will hypnotize u all into buying my stuff. =3
ill post a sidebar on here somtime so you can see what ive made, and stuff.
im also gonna do house cleaning jobs in my neighborhood and babysit. i hope i can get 3,000$ before the end of summer!!
its gonna be a challenge. but ill have to promise not to spend any money at all. on like clothes, or food. i have my rents for that. or movies. *sigh*
but, its worth it. oakbrook school is worth giving up movies and new clothes for.

xoxo

emmy

5 comment(s):

hahaha good luck with selling your stuff!! :)

By Blogger mushroommeadows, at May 16, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

thankyou very much. i hope it goes well too! lol

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at May 16, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

its so hard for me not to spend money either lol. I live in Canada, and am 23, I still know about the emo kids lol. I listen to all the fun emo music, but that does make sense if he were going to some party or a concert.

By Blogger Miranda, at May 17, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

good luck! I have a problem not spending money too. LOL! How do I'll check out what your selling.

By Blogger ChrissyM, at May 18, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

thanks so much for stopping by my blog! etsy is addicting and so so dangerous but so wonderful! Good luck.... the beginning is always tough, but after a few sales under your belt things will start to fly!

By Blogger Rubyellen, at May 20, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home