Monday, May 26



by me and Sam and Andy



^^ us having fun. today i did school. blah. i got a job interview at this place call Will's.


thye are a dollar store type place. Completely RAD. thye said thye would call me back this week to see if thye had any hours for me to do. i was like UBER COOLNESS!
so yeah. alll they praying i dad yestersay payed off! ^^ thankyou god!


new blogs!



i have been blog surfing alot lately, and ive found some new ones!
The
Funky Fairy's Blog
im not sure if i mentioned this blog yet.. if i hvae then, here it is again.
Aria's Blog
and..
Cakies's Blog

3 comment(s):

Funky Fairy does have a cool blog, she's awsome!

Love your video! To funny! I enjoyed it! You and Adam are good dancers. LOL! You should go on the TV show So you Think you can Dance. LOL!

By Blogger ChrissyM, at May 27, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

thanks. ^^

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at May 27, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

You are so creative!! Good dancers too!!

I loved your video! It made me smile :) Too fun!

By Blogger Kathy, at May 28, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home