Sunday, May 18

The Bookworm and the Bubby


Dunn dun dunnnnn!!

Today i have created my frist BOOKWORM!



yay! i named him charlie. although Charlie is an admirable bookworm, i don't plan on putting him in my shoppe. he's just a starter. but my mom made a couple (she is an expert) and ill put those up. charlie will always be close to me. and my SAT book. =D lol. i will be posting bubbies up for sale later today prolly. at around 2-or 3 dollars each. hopefully i will sell enough to make some money!



Here's a list of things i also wanna sell.

Candles (by us, we have bees so we have wax)
Bookmarks
Rosaries
Hair Clips
Honey
Honey Chap stick
Bubbies
and More Bookworms.



kay kay is a sweetie! love her Blog. if you haven't seen it yet, you should! lol.
also, i have a way you can contact me now!
if you want to talk to me off the blog. my address is Cuteable@hotmail.com

normally i would use Gmail, but i don't like loggin on, and off and on again, so i just use HM.its easier to stay logged into all my emails. many many of them. lol.



I also have the starting of a BUBBIE! a REAL one. if your wondering what a bubbie is, then just look at my first 5 posts. there are some in there i think. but,m he will be blue. dark blue. have have buttons on him. i cant decide if i will make him small or large. idk. what do u guys think. little or big? he will be made out of this cottony stuff. its soft but a little scratchy. I'm not sure. its kinda inbatween. lol.



i also think that Andy will be a great Photographer when he grows up. here is a Picture of Tommy that Andy took. nice little photo ahy? he actually looks like he is smiling. normally when he smiles on camera, it looks like he has a bad taste in his mouth. =D

2 comment(s):

Hey! I'm SO sorry I haven't been around! I miss you too! I've been extremely busy job hunting and stuff. I'm actually done with school until August now, but still absolutely way too busy for it to be enjoyable! I think once I actually get a job things will slow down as I don't have to be searching all day for one :-)

Charlie is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen - and I love the name! I've always liked the name Charlie :-).

How old is Andy? That picture he took is beautiful! It really kind of captured the baby's happiness, you now? I can almost hear little giggles! It's a really great picture. And the baby is a cutie!

By Blogger kirsten marie, at May 20, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

oh, its okay, its a really busy time of year! lol. congratz on finishing up for the year! i really hope u get a job! yikes!

charlie sproutes up so fast! ill post some pictures of him soon. he litteraly grew over night.

andy is 9.. well almost 10. hehe.
i know exactly what u mean. he did a wonderful job. ^_^ lol, little giggles. there are alot of those in my house, lol. the baby says ugghhhagguggggrr.. to u. lol. he is sitting on my lap. ^^

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at May 20, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home