Wednesday, May 7

Back! WIW, Plans, WAY COOL!

Well. im sorry it took me so long to post somthing!
i wasnt having a good week. and it kinda hard to write in somthing so cheerfull when ur so down.
well, u got a total mood lift form Blondie. she has the blog template ready for me!
im UBBERRR happy about that. it is the most wonderfull thing iver ever SEEN!
if you want to see an example, go to http://travellingablog.blogspot.com/ .
i CANNOT wait to out it up. full credit goes to Blondie from http://blondieblogdesigns.blogspot.com/
she is on the sidebar too.
other news~

What im wearing today.
(this just goes to show my mood, lol)


My Plans.

well, the concerts went well i think. not as fun is i remember them being, but good. im kinda sad about unjoining my choir, but ive got a job now. well ALMOST! lol.
im pretty sure i will get this job as a phone answering person.. thing at a midwife's office. fun i know. -_- lol.
im kinda scared about it, but, im sure it will be fine. after all, there is a BOY my age doing the same job, and if He can handle it, then i can. lol.
so yeah.. im prefecting my haircut, wiht fringes, and trying to style it in an oldfashioned 'big hair' do. lol.
so yeah. im gonna go do some work now.
thanks for comments even when i was posting! i love u alll!!

^_^

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home