Friday, May 23

Andy will be Andy




Andy is Andy. And any is a photogenic little boy who likes to make lame jokes and usually forgets what he is saying halfway through too. ^^ wait, what was I saying? (he he)
So Andy is silly. He is 9 and his birthday is on July 31. the only reason I think I am posting this is
Because he is standing behind me going, blog me! Blog me!
Because every time I whip out the camera, he is right there, in front of it,
His cute face seems to get publicity,
He is in 80% of the Pics I take,
And I'm board.. And need something to write about.


Here is an interview with Andy to a friend of ours. Haha

Andy:'tell M.R. i said hi, hope u get better.... soon..u make us do to many chores..'
me: 'so what, u deserve it, lol."
Andy:" uhhh.. lemme think.. u type for some.. nooo nooo! don't do thaa.. put it back!misunderstanding... Emmy is typing.. and im not. hehe.. *giggle*"
me:"you are so organized!"
Andy:"*hickup* uhhhhhhhh, hahahahahuhuh. what does it say? i cant.. stop doing that! i mean it! ill tell you when to type! u idiot.. stop typing! noooooo.. uuuhh"
Me: 'this is fun.'

As you can see, Andy is easy to confuse. Lol.
And he laughs to much. I know I family, you are not supposed to have favorites, but, I must say Andy is one of mine. After joshie and Tommy, the babies that it. Lol. He is my favorite older younger boy. That was redundant.


He is also known for over reacting, and being an all out goober. Like most boys of his age, he is a total klutz/goober/gangly/oddball. But don’t let that turn u off. He can be sweet, if there is something in it for him, (aka sweets, the TV, computer games or a trip to dollar tree)
So yeah. He is pretty good boy.
I think. Haha. U judge. ^^

4 comment(s):

Emmy....great blog! You've got some great shots there- I like the one of Andy looking up :) Glad you're enjoying the blogging world & thanks for tuning in to my blog...have a GREAT weekend!

By Blogger Sarah, at May 23, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

How funny! Andy seems like a riot reminds me of my sister Kay

By Blogger ChrissyM, at May 23, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

thanks girls ^^

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at May 23, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

I bet it's fun to have a younger brother! I'm the youngest in my family, so I only know what it's like to have older brothers. He seems like a fun kid to hang out with! Nice shots of him :)

And I know what you mean about having favorits in a family - I definitely have a favorite! It makes me feel bad, though. I love everyone in my family, but I have a special bond with one of my brothers.

By Blogger kirsten marie, at May 24, 2008 at 12:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home