Friday, May 9

30 questions..

1) Spell your name without an E
Mmy
2) Are you currently in a relationship?
no yeshh..
4) Do you like your life right now?
yes and no.
5) What was the last item you bought?
litte girl hair clips. awww.
6) What was the last thing you drank?
water.
7) Who was the last person you hugged?
i really dont remember.
8) What are your piercings?
two in each ear.
9) do you think your breath smells?
hard to tell. Maybe? Lol.
10) What plans do you have for tomorrow?
ehh, prolly hang out. Get my hair dyed, wake up by 9.. uuhhh
11) What do you hate?
not being able to leave the house..
12) Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
the floor..? I was doing school and was soo sleepy!
13) Are you texting anyone?
I don’t have texting..
14) Do you have a best friend?
yeah, i hope so.
15) How are things between you and your friends?
not as good as the SHOULD BE.
16) What is your favorite romance movie?
sleepless in Seattle
17) What was the last compliment that you received?
I don’t think ive gotten one in a while..
18) Do you forgive and forget?
I forget.. easily.. usually b4 I forgive.
19) Would you rather love with a guarantee of a heartbreak or never love at all?
better to live and love, than live and not love at all.
20) What is more important, happiness or trust?
if you trust someone there will be happiness.
21) Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
yeah..
22) What are you thinking about right now?
my music.. and this post obviously, lol.
23) Who was the last person to tell you they love you?
my 6 month old baby brother… well it was more of a ‘ahhhhhhhhh gugahh
but I took it as an I love u. :D
24) Do you think they meant it?
i hope so.:D
25) What time did you go to bed last night?
4 am
26) What was the last movie you watched?
uhm.. I am Legand. I think.
.27) What CD is in your stereo?
uhm.. I think Relient K.
28) Has a friendship ended recently that you wish had not?
yes. And I had nothing to do with it ending. I miss it too. =’(
29) Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
loudddd.
29) Are you a beach or a snowy mountain person?
neither actually. I like fields and pastures.
30) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
yeah.

2 comment(s):

Thanks for the blog comment! Most of the work on my blog is interviews with other artists - it is so great to find all these artists and get them to answer questions about their life and work!

By Blogger Kat Greene, at May 10, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

www.etsy.com is a site where artist sell their hand made goods. It is easy to search and safe to buy from. If you like what you've seen in my blog go there and just start searching - you'll find some of the coolest stuff ever!

By Blogger Kat Greene, at May 11, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home