Saturday, April 26

Tea; Award; My brother; Opinions?

So, i think, since i have an award now, i feel bad for people who don't have awards!
so i am deciding to award and award to my best reader, Kitri!!


http://kirtis-eyes.blogspot.com/


she makes the sweetest pieces of thought ever! and has a beautiful poetic blog.
i think you are the best. so, i award Kitri the Rock'n Blogger girl Award! to being a Rock'n Blogger, who makes cool posts, and the Nice Matters Award, for making nice comments and posts. you can save them from my blog, and post them into yours, if u want.
so yeah, that is for today.


Tea:

I Have not had my tea for today! i just realized that a second ago. i don't know about some people, who are Coffee fanatics, but i love tea... well, i love coffee too. when I'm out, i drink coffee, but i don't drink it before bead, i drink tea before bed. i love chamomile and apple Cinnamon spice.
i think ill go have some after i finish this post.
Brothers:
i have 4 of them. i know, i know. its allot, but i love them all!.. all. lol. most of the time,
i just realized how thin my walls are! my brother has his radio on, and i can hear him singing allot to fergie! ooooo! his is singing the clumsy song. giggle. i think its hilarious! okay, so i spyed a little, but it was humorous!

Opinion:
what do you prefer?:
Short posts, one picture, a sentence or two..
Medium Posts, one subject, couple paragraphs, maybe a pic or two.
long posts, sever shot subjects and photos, 3 or 4 paragraphs,
Uber Long posts, a rambling long line on one or two subjects, mostly 1-3 pages long.

Post on Pieces of thought section Please! ^_^

Labels:

4 comment(s):

I like both short and medium posts the best. Long posts can sometimes become *too* long and have a lot of repetition - but I post that way sometimes too!

Thanks for the awards! Do you have any photo requests for my photo blog?

By Blogger kirsten marie, at April 26, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

thanks for you input. i like pictures of ducks. and flowers, and trees, annnddd.. uhmmm.. i dont know, anything. ^_^

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at April 26, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

oh, sorry i wrote this on my own blog, the word varification thing gets anoying somtimes. i like all of the posts but the uber long posts. those are okay, with a good story, but usually make me yawn. lol. so i need more medium short posts.. lol. the only think im afraid of is that i will do to many of them in one day! LOL. I already have to post twice aday. i have to limit myself, lol.

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at April 26, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

I think you'll like my latest post.. :)

By Blogger kirsten marie, at April 27, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home