Thursday, April 24

Some stuff of April 24

Uber BIG Thanks:



An Uber big Thanks to Kathy of http://mycrazylife-kathy.blogspot.com/,
a cute blog, who yesterday made a wonderfull comment and post on and about my blog. thanks, cuz now ppl will see your post, and know about my blog!
kathy runs a cute blog on her life as a foster mom, and what she does, and anything cute she finds. i googled cute blog, and this was one of the first i found, so YAY KATHY!
she likes Stargate SG1, and atlantis, i love those shows!! so check out that blog, and a big hand to her. thanks for the comments on my pictures. lol.

A New Haircut;
tomoarrow in intend to get a haircut.
rightnow, it is at a very undesirable length.. just below collarbone. it is too short to do those cute briads, and too short to make a bun. but to long to do mini buns, and too long for it to look good cheer-leader style. i hate it right now!
i have this light brown, wiht natural grayish highlights hair. it is wavy on most of it, but frizzy on the rest. wiht a bit of real curl undre my wave and friz. i have longlong bangs, that are brushing my nose on one side of my face, while at eye level on the other. very unevan.
so i am thinking about getting it cut.. short.
i alwasy wanted to do this, but chickend out at the last minute and got a sholder length do. that alwasy grows out to the lengh it is now.. and it wont grow any longer. unfortunatly.
so, rece witherspoon short.. well nto quite. JUST ENOUGH to put up. for sure this time. i ahev a little babysitting money, and ill have just enough after the cut, to go see Expelled wiht my mom and friends.



like these two. A little shorter for the one on the right. just a bit! lol.
but basically just like these.

Porperty of Kelly:

i just found the cutest blog! its a blog by a graphic designer. and she takes WONDERFULL photos of plant life. i have now run out of plants to take pictures of. lol. so adorable! i love the little birds.
it is http://propertyofkelly.blogspot.com/ check it out! i think you will like what you see!

3 comment(s):

I really like the hair style on the left! It reminds me of my own, actually, but I'm blonde. I have the same wavy/frizzy type of hair as you do, too! I definitely find that shorter hair styles are MUCH more easier to deal with. Good luck!

By Blogger kirsten marie, at April 24, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Thanks for the shout out, and for listing my blog on your blog!

By Blogger Kathy, at April 26, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

no prob. ^_^ i really did like ur blog.

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at April 26, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home