Tuesday, April 29

My Dirty Room

man is my room dirty! lol.
i felt like a rat living in a hole in the ground.. like a hacker or somthing, lol.
so i decided to clean up, uber good. that just goes to show how board i am.. or was,
so here are some pics of my room before and after.

Before

After

4 comment(s):

Your room is so cute! it reminds me of my old dorm room, actually.. I miss living in the dorms!

By Blogger kirsten marie, at April 29, 2008 at 6:00 PM  

cool, u lived in a dorm? sweet. this is actualy my room at my mom's house. its sweet. and really big. ^_^

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at April 29, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

yeah.. i lived in dorms for my first year and a half of college, but i switched schools to be closer to home so i'm living with my mom again.. i'm going to be getting my own apartment soon, though, just a few blocks away!

By Blogger kirsten marie, at April 30, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

sweet! i cant wait to go to college. i got a few more years to go now.

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at April 30, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home