Sunday, April 27

.For Kitri.




Kitri and her Blog.


On those rainy days

when there's nothing left to do.

I go out side and take pictures

Kitri, I'm thinking of you.

For my bloggy friends who read

My long rambling posts

Here is a poem for Kitri

one of my friends I value the most.

When the sky is raining

And I need some cheering fun,

I go on my blog and look at your posts,

And happiness comes out like the sun.


3 comment(s):

Aw thats sweet! Thanks! I love it! I really really like those pictures, they're awesome :). thnk you thank you thank you!

By Blogger kirsten marie, at April 27, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

ur welcome! ^_^

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at April 27, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

Hi there you commented on my blog bestitched artfully regarding some mice, they are a pic i found on another blog, they are not mine but i want to dry felt some like those and put glasses on them like three blind mice. Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting
Kathy Ann

By Blogger Kathy Ann, at April 28, 2008 at 4:38 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home