Saturday, April 26

April 26 2008

Award:
Today, i recived an award today, the Rockin Blogger Award and the Nice Matters Award.
awarded to me by Kathy. i am soo happy! ive never gotten an award in my life, and i got 2 in one day! yayayayayay! ur the BEST kathy! she's my bloggy friend. so that is a bright spot in my week! my blog has taken off this past week, last week, the only traffic i had was my mom, this week, i have at least 10 people visiting ..every other day? alot.
so yay. thanks kathy.


Today my Lucky Charms had a New marshmellow in it.
it was the Pot of Balloons. it was a yellow balloon.. wiht no gold. it was yummy.
i luv lucky carms. they're magically delicious. hehe.

What im wearing today.


5 comment(s):

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them.. It's refreshing to read your blog! In some ways, it reminds me of the simple things in life! Thanks for sharing :)

By Blogger kirsten marie, at April 26, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

aww. thanks. i find pleasure in the simple things. lol. like tea. i think ill write my next post on my favorite tea. ^_^ thanks for the insperation!

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at April 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

You're welcome! I absolutely love tea as well. I can't wait to read it!

By Blogger kirsten marie, at April 26, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

You really do deserve those awards :)

I agree with kirti, your blog is refreshing and it does remind readers of the simple things in life....the joys in life. I think alot of us, "older" people, get bogged down by the weight of the world and the stresses of life...especially those of us who are parents. We tend to get blinded to the "Simple Things In Life" and the "Little Joys In Life"...and seem to only see the negative.

Thank you for your cute and inspiring blog!

By Blogger Kathy, at April 27, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

aww. i love my bloggy friend so much! the truth is that you guys inspire me to write about the little enjoyable things, like lucky charms, and haircuts, lol. silly things tha make women happy. highschool tends to get most teens down, so i decided to make somthing to cheer me up, that would only be about happy things. im so thankfull too have somthing to enjoy in life, because some people dont even have that. just think, some people dont have lucky charms! ahh! i thik that when i am college, and when i have lots of kids, (and i want alot, i come form a large family), i will still do this blog, just to cheer myslef and olthers up. lol. thanks. you guys are so great. ^_^

By Blogger Emily Dorchak, at April 27, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home